Flash Poison

I have created this blog to post and discuss stuff related to Adobe Flash, Adobe Flex, Action Script etc.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Greeting Card Wizard

Well, I created this application as I wanted make use of "FILTERS" which is a new feature of Flash 8. Flash Community has waited a long time for this feature. I wanted to use this feature not at authoring time but at run time. So I tried to replicate the Proprety Box of Flash IDE and give the user the flexibility to choose a filter effect that he wants to apply on the selected object.



Why don't you Click Here and check out application yourself :)

Don't forget to click "ReadMe" button in application to know more about how to go about it

Enjoy!!

3 Comments:

At 4:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely gr8 !!
Only a genius can create a piece of work like this....

Wonderful, WOW !!

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

AMAZING...

Could you give me FLA source for piece of work like this? If U don't mind, pls send to my mail: pulcra.rosed@gmail.com...Thank U very much...

 
At 1:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hai,tht wuz really gr8,gud,i learn'g web desig'ng,rite nw goin wid flash8, i m crazy to wrk wid flash,cn u snd me hw u created thz ,plzzz, thnk q,
gayathri_rr@yhaoo.co.in

 

Post a Comment

<< Home